The Coin Buyer Mesa Relies On…
A Coin Buyer Mesa can Learn from…
As your local Mesa Coin Buyer, B & B Pawn and Gold has been the place Mesa trusts for over a decade whether in Mesa, Chandler, Tempe, and Gilbert. Over time we’ve become an accredited coin dealer and coin shop paying top dollar for gold coins, silver coins, antique coins, and any much more. Furthermore, our well trained associates accurately appraise your coins so you get awarded the top cash dollar you deserve!
Paying Cash for Coins for A Decade!
First off, there are two primary ways to value coins whether gold, silver, or antique. When you bring a coin in to show to one of our lovely associates, they’ll identify the classification of the coin: bullion or numismatic. As a bit of a disclaimer with most coins, even old ones, bullion value is an uncommon occurrence. More often than not it’s rare for these coins to be worth a large sum of money just because of their age.
Bullion value applies to silver and gold coins with few special attributes outside of the metal that makes up the coin. How this works is mainly having a knowledgeable associate that is able to assess the purity and the quantity of the gold and silver in the coin. Moreover, bullion value centers on the weight of the precious metals inside of it. Consequently as the top coin buyer we can pay almost the exact price of gold and silver stored within the coin, once we assess its true value.
Numismatic is the second value indicator. In short these coins are typically classified as rare, unique or old coins. This means, as a collectible it has far more value than the metals contained inside of it. To clarify, coins with numismatic value are very rare. Many old or foreign coins typically don’t hold this level of value. Above all, the scarcity of these coins takes an experienced buyer who is truly knowledgeable to assess them.
Next is a breakdown of what we will pay (or have paid in the past) for different types of coins:
- 10c Silver coins (dimes) dated pre 1965 – Valued by silver spot price
- 25c Silver coins (quarters) dated pre 1965 – Valued by silver spot price.
- 50c Silver coins (halves) dated pre 1965 – Valued by silver spot price.
- $1.00 Silver coins dated pre 1937 – up to $50,000.
- Buffalo coins – Priced based on current gold price.
We also take Gold Numismatic Coins such as:
- $1.00 U.S. Gold coins valued up to $5,000.
- $2.50 U.S. Gold coins valued up to $5,500.
- $3.00 U.S. Gold coins valued up to $8,000.
- $4.00 U.S. Gold coins valued up to $95,000.
- $5.00 U.S. Gold coins valued up to $6,000.
- $10.00 U.S. Gold coins valued up to $10,000.
- $20.00 U.S. Gold coins valued up to $15,000.
To sum up, B & B Pawn and Gold proudly serves the valleys of Mesa, Tempe, Chandler, and Gilbert as your local coin buyer. We’ve been at it for over a decade and are always doing our best to get the most cash for our customers. We’re committed to staying on top when it comes to buying your silver, gold, or antique coins, treating you with respect and sharing knowledge along the way. In short, come visit us, or try using our online chat feature if jumping out of your chair just isn’t your style.